LBC
†Lions I3lood Clan†
LBC
†Lions I3lood Clan†
LBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LBC

†Lions I3lood Clan†

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

†Arthur Stradegy†

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
†LBC† ßeast
Admin

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

here post your stredgies tips and anything to help people in game!
Back to top Go down
https://lbcclan.forumotion.com
{-LBC-} Ace
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm

When i use my king summon on the enemies towers i bring my shield dude, 8 mace men and my percy. I only use percy incase they are going to king kill. I send my mace men @ the towers and use the mace men and the king summon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
†LBC† ßeast
Admin

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm

nope it is more effective to send king with the sheild but use king in another sett of towers.
Back to top Go down
{-LBC-} Ace
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Thats what i mean if they try to king kill i i use both if they dont i use on sepperate towers
Back to top Go down
[-LI3C-] H!tman
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:06 am

Well at the start, i usually go defensive and if im winning i push i send 7 towers with 15 archers to destroy trebs then take the middle treb his walls
I then get up to his barracks then i make mOre siege camps and get bedivere wall guy amd 6 catapults and 35 macemen start catapulting both edges of his Wall whilst trebs are getting fron then i use wall dude and im in or the trebs are in
Back to top Go down
†LBC† ßeast
Admin

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 am

nice but i ussually camp at the barracks and get as many trebs as i can and just treb him but i always have a percy sheild guy and lots of maces ready to kill and lord!
Back to top Go down
{-LBC-} Ace
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:19 pm

†LBC† ßeast wrote:
nice but i ussually camp at the barracks and get as many trebs as i can and just treb him but i always have a percy sheild guy and lots of maces ready to kill and lord!

Same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
†LBC† ßeast
Admin

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:02 pm

that is if your winning though.
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:05 pm

I Send seige towers on both sides and try to keep them both strong. If i find that a side is weak i will push a little more then usual to weaken the already weak side. Once I have that down i slowly work in for the kill. I never give up until killed. I will kill you one way or another and you'll never expect it! XD
Back to top Go down
{-LBC-} Ace
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 pm

@ Jag remember how i was beating you and i had my barracks i was going to rape you castle and i see the sign defeat. While i was putting my troops down he used king summon over my gathouse and killed my king:( it was a gg though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[-LI3C-] H!tman
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 am

Jag made a good move and ace made a silly mistake
Sounds like a gg though
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Yes, It was a great game Smile. Beast had me once but i made a gate house on the end and came out. Percied his king and then killed his king haha. I'm sneaky and never go down without a fight. If you kill me you well earn it haha Smile....but that is what makes the game fun and not always the same old same old stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:23 pm

I was looking through some of my old papers and found a stragety I came up with when I was active in the thriving days. So far from testing it out. I've only played it twice but both times have come out fantastic from my standards. Right now trial #1 :15k gold and 1007 honor. Trail#2: 16k 1013 honor. So as you see i'm reaching high honor and money is decent. I have yet to tweek it quite yet and have only played it twice. So i will work on it more and hopefully it will come out to be a great eco. Since i'm reaching 1000 honor and more it seems everytime I perfect it. I may reach 1100 honor hopefully and 20k or more gold Smile. Anyone interested in this i'll give them the eco and maybe you can tweek it or make it better. Open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
[-LI3C-] H!tman
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Yeah, im intrested because you need a go eco to fight well againest a good opponent. say they have middle and they are trebbing your seige camps, you need lots of money to replace them and you don't want the battle lasting 5mins xD
Back to top Go down
†LBC† ßeast
Admin

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 pm

very nice hnr but ur money is bad. you should have 18k-20k after pc time
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Wimp
Wimp

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes I know this beast. Hence why I said I was working on it. I've only played that eco twice so it is not fully maxed out yet. I'm at 16k which is only 2k off the lowest limit atm which isn't bad. The honor is fantastic.

@hitman:
When your on we'll get in a game and i'll discuss it with you if you want it. If i'm interupting what you said correctly.
Back to top Go down
†LBC† ßeast
Admin

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 am

haha ur doing better but 2k extra doesnt hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

†Arthur Stradegy† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †Arthur Stradegy†   †Arthur Stradegy† I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

†Arthur Stradegy†
Page 1 of 1